Ice hockey is a popular sport, especially for kids. Therefore, your kid will need the proper equipment for the sport. Ice hockey skates for kids are necessary for that matter. They will allow your kid to move freely and show off their skills without worrying about what’s on their foot. You should invest in a proper hockey skate if you want full performance from your kid. Let’s take a look at the best sellers and I hope we can find suitable skates for your kid!
Lake Placid Boys Nitro 8.8 Adjustable Ice Skates
- I really like the adjustable skates for youngsters. It allows for better control over the product.
- It’s adjustable with a push button which makes it perfect for little kids.
- The comfort liner is washable which is great for easy cleaning.
- The cam buckles are easy to fit.
- The steel blades are high-quality they provide a good amount of stability.
- You can pick the size on the sales page. It has suitable sizes for all ages.
These are perfect for recreational skating. The adjustable design is perfect for any kid out there.
Roller Derby WIZARD 400 Adjustable Skate
- Price-performance product for new skaters.
- The product is extremely tight when you first get it. It will get some time for your kid to get used to it!
- The ankle support is pretty good considering the price!
- These are not suitable for recreational skating in my opinion because the product is too tight to ride them comfortably. However, they are perfect for hockey skating.
- The skate is adjustable to some degree.
- If you are looking for a tighter fit, wider foot option this one might do the trick. It’s perfect for hockey skaters out there.
- The blades need some type of sharpening to fully enjoy them. They are made of stainless steel.
The product is a little bit big. It might cause problems for kids with small feet. However, it’s extremely sturdy for the price and does well for hockey skating.
American Athletic Shoe Cougar Adjustable Hockey Skates
- It’s made of synthetic materials.
- Some customers reported adjusting problems. However, this is probably a problem for some of the people.
- It has a little bit wide width which might cause problems for kids with small feet!
- The ankle support is pretty good for hockey skating.
- The internal boot is thin which might cause problems.
This one is a cool alternative for hockey skating. It has a nice design which might be attractive for the kids!
Lake Placid Monarch Boys Adjustable Ice Skate
- The adjusting process is easy with a push button.
- The woven lining and padding is extra comfy.
- The blades are stainless steel. However, you need to sharpen them up before usage.
- The sole is waterproof which makes it great for recreational usage in wintertime.
- The skates are very easy to put on which is a plus for the kids.
These are perfectly fine for beginners. They provide an adequate amount of stability for ice hockey. Your kid can also use it for recreational activities!
Lake Placid Girls Nitro 8.8 Adjustable Ice Skates
- Synthetic materials at a high-quality.
- The adjusting process is pretty easy. Your kid just has to push a button.
- The comfort liner is washable which makes it perfect for weekly usage.
- The cam buckles are quick to fit.
- Blade quality is okay and they carbon steel which is worse than stainless steel. However, it will still do the trick.
- They are perfect for recreational skating because of the extra comfort.
- The design is cute and it’s attractive for the girls.
- The durability of the product is perfect. Lots of customers are reporting long term usage.
However, the product might not be suitable for hardcore hockey sessions. They provide an adequate amount of stability which might seem enough at the beginning but after some time this one might cause issues. However, your kid still can use it for hockey if she is a beginner.
Bladerunner Ice by Rollerblade Micro Ice Junior
- These are perfect for recreational skating.
- It’s great for performance and versatility.
- The easy push-button mechanism is great for easily adjusting the size of the skate.
- The stability of the product is perfect for ice hockey. However, it doesn’t allow for too much maneuver.
- The blades are high-quality, they are going to last longer than standard products!
I think they can be suitable for hockey skating as long as your kid doesn’t perform advanced moves like crossovers. If your kid is just starting, you can really try them. They have a reasonable price which makes them perfect for beginners.
Lake Placid Monarch Girls Adjustable Ice Skate
- Easy to use push button.
- The design of the skates is extra warm and comfortable.
- It’s perfect for winter usage.
- They have pretty good ankle stability which makes them suitable for hockey skating. You can try the mount if your kid is just starting.
- Waterproof design.
- The price is a little bit expensive. However, the product is durable which makes it great. You are definitely going to use these for a few years!
- Stylish design for girls!
- Durable materials.
I can vouch for this one since it has a nice quality. It also looks nice which makes it attractive for little girls. It’s perfectly fine for beginner hockey players!
American Athletic Shoe Boy’s Ice Force Hockey Skates
- Cheap alternative for people who are short on the budget.
- The hockey skates are suitable for outdoor or indoor usage.
- Sizing is closer to the shoe size.
- You should check the sizing chart below to find a suitable size for yourself.
- This one is specially designed for boys.
- Nylon material.
- It’s made in the USA so the quality s great.
- The lightweight design allows for a better fit.
If you are looking for a pond hockey skate this one is perfect. It works flawlessly for any situation!