Rugby training shirts are an essential part of our training. They have to durable and comfortable for long-term usage. There are various factors you have to be careful before buying the best rugby training shirt possible. The material quality is the first one! There are tons of training shirts in the market but only a few of them are suitable for long term usage! Durability is also important for long term use if you don’t want to pay money every two weeks. Now, let’s cut it short and take a look at the best products in the market!
Top Seller Rugby Training Shirts
adidas All Blacks Training Rugby Jersey
- As you know, Adidas is one of the best brands in history.
- You can’t go wrong with this one since it has the quality.
- Elastic cuffs look great, you can show off your biceps easily :).
- The fit is the regular design that tapers off around the waist.
- The painting on the shirt is extremely high-quality.
- Officially licensed product.
Adidas products are perfect as always. You can never go wrong with these products. It can be worn in practice matches and it’s high quality. If you don’t want to spend this much you can look into other rugby training shirts.
Canterbury Ireland Rugby Elite Training Tee 17 Navy
- Made of hundred percent polyester.
- The price is a little bit lower because of material quality.
- VapoDri for quicky drying.
- It doesn’t hold moisture or any evaporation of sweat.
- Licensed product of RFU merchandise.
- Bonded cuffs are okay quality, they are comfortable.
The price of the product is great for the quality. You can get this rugby training shirt if you love the team.
Under Armour Men’s Locker Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- There are sizes for kids and adults.
- Too many color options make this a perfect rugby training t-shirt. Different teams can use separate t-shirts.
- You can also use this in your workouts since it’s cheap and effective.
- Made of hundred percent polyester.
- Material quality is not that great!
- It can be washed in the machine.
- The loose design provides great comfort.
- Lightweight fabric feels extra natural.
Under armor is a great brand and this is a basic training shirt from them. It’s not something fancy but it does the job as advertised. If you are looking for a basic rugby training shirt you can get this one!
OLYMPUS Basic Rugby Jersey
- Lightweight and durable design.
- Reasonable and cheap price.
- Extremely effective for training sessions since it doesn’t cost a dime.
- Available in all sizes including youth and adults.
- Breathable fabric keeps the moisture away.
- Solid coloring with high-quality materials.
- Great pre-match jersey for teams that are short on budget.
The sizes are a little bit smaller than expected so keep this mind. This is a great rugby training shirt for people who are short on budget. It can be used continuously since it doesn’t cost a dime. Highly suggested for people who are looking to get a cheap rugby training shirt!
Canterbury England Elite Training T-Shirt
- Made of cotton, feels nice to wear.
- Vapodri technology allows for a faster dry.
- Wicks sweat from the skin faster than other products.
- Two-color options on the sales page.
- Mesh panels are great for ventilation, this shirt can be used in hot summers!
- The composition is a hundred percent polyester.
- Fabric is a little bit thinner than other products which might be a problem.
This rugby training shirt feels nice to wear and it looks perfect. It might have some durability problems since the fabric is a little bit thin. Other than that, this is a great product that can be used for matches or training sessions!
How to Pick the Best Training T-shirt for Rugby?
Rugby is a rough sport that requires high-quality materials if you want a long training session. Most of the standard t-shirts can get rip apart pretty easy which can put a halt on your training session. You need to have a high-quality training t-shirt that is specially designed for rugby.
There are a couple of things you need to be careful of if you want a high-quality rugby training t-shirt. These could be listed as material quality, price, cleaning, fabric, ventilation, and design. These things are the most crucial ones in my opinion. Let’s start out with material quality.
The quality of the product is the most important thing in my opinion. Rugby jerseys are made of high-quality materials but we can’t say the same thing for training shirts! You need to check every detail on the t-shirt so you can get a high-quality product!
The price of the product is definitely important. You are just going to use the shirt for training sessions therefore it shouldn’t be something too pricey. Most of the good training shirts have a price range between 15 to 25 dollars. You shouldn’t pay more than this if you are buying the shirt specially for training sessions!
The product should be suitable for machine wash. This will make things easier for you. It should also be made of durable materials that allow for long-term usage with machine wash. Some t-shirts are not suitable for machine washing which makes them bad for long-term usage!
Most of the sports equipment is made of polyester which is the best material in my opinion. It’s durable and cheap which makes it the number one choice for sports equipment. It’s also perfect for ventilation since it has mesh all over it.
Some t-shirts have special air ventilation meshes on them which is great for keeping sweat away. This is the first important thing you should care about. The product also needs to dry out fast if you want to use it continuously!
The design of the product is also important, you should not compromise the durability for the sake of design. However, the design directly affects the durability of the product. You should make sure it has stitches on it to make the product durable!
It’s not that hard to find a high-quality rugby training shirt for most of the people, you just need to know what you are looking for and make your purchase according to that. If you follow my tips exactly you can easily find yourself a high-quality rugby training shirt with ease!