Wide feet can be a problem for soccer players because it makes picking shoe process pretty hard. However, there are some suitable shoes out there which are perfectly fine for players with wide feet. I will try to inspect best soccer cleats for wide feet so you can easily pick yourself a suitable soccer cleat! Let’s start out with the most popular ones!
adidas Performance Men’s Soccer Mundial Goal Shoes
- These shoes are suitable for wide feet because of high-quality leather. You should still order a size bigger than your original one if you are concerned about wide feet. It will cover up your feet like a glove if you can find the right size for yourself!
- They make the product of Leather and synthetics, which makes it great for long-term usage.
- It’s one of the most durable shoes out there.
- They make the upper part of the cleats of suede leather.
- They make the product of Kangaroo leather which is the strongest material you can find for soccer shoes! They design the shoe to last longer, thanks to these. If you are sensitive about these, you might want to look at other products.
- The lightweight Eva cushioning also increases the comfort.
- The gum rubber outsole makes it great for traction. One of the most balanced shoes out there!
The product is pretty good compared to other models. It’s also perfectly fine for wide feet because of the high-quality materials.
adidas Men’s Predator 19.3 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe
- There are dozens of designs at the sales page. The red one looks pretty good.
- The synthetic sole is high quality. It provides great traction on the firm ground. You can also find different sole versions for your particular fields.
- The upper textile is pretty lightweight. The shoe is perfect for forward and wing players.
- I also like the ball control ability of these cleats. However, they are also pretty cool for shooting!
- The product is unisex. You can find the sizing properties at the sales page. You can order down to one and a half size if you are woman.
- The shoes are pretty hard to put on at the first time, but it will get better after some usage.
This is a great product overall, it has a wide design after you get used to it. I definitely suggest this one if you have a wide feet. You can also buy half size bigger if you have problems or wear thick soccer socks!
adidas Men’s Nemeziz 19.3 Firm Ground Boots Soccer Shoe
- One of the best shoes of adidas.
- The shoes are pretty comfortable for wide feet.
- I suggest this one for wingers. It has great traction on the ground.
- The ball control ability of the shoe is perfect.
- They are hard to put in at first, but your feet will get used to it!
The shoes are pretty good. They are also suitable for wide feet.
adidas Men’s Copa 19.4 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe
- There are five different color options on the sales page.
- This one is perfect for midfield players. It provides great stability for the feet.
- The synthetic materials are perfectly suitable for firm ground.
- The upper part is stitched, which increases the durability.
- The price of it is affordable compared to other adidas shoes.
I definitely suggest this one if you are a midfielder.
DREAM PAIRS Men’s Cleats Football Soccer Shoes
- One of the best price performance products out there.
- This shoe has tons of original designs at the sales page.
- The upper part is pretty durable thanks to additional stitches!
- The upper part is also perfect for ball control.
- The conical studs provide great stability for the feet, but it could be better in my opinion.
- I really like the design of the shoes, your friends will regret paying too much for a soccer cleat!
This is a pretty good soccer cleat for any player out there. It has a wide design which makes it great for wide feet. You can also buy half-size bigger if you are still concerned.
New Balance Men’s 442 Team Firm Ground V1 Soccer Shoe
- The product is made of hundred percent leather.
- The front part is capped, which protects the toe from impacts.
- The rubber sole is high quality. It’s designed to last for long-term usage.
- The studs are perfect for firm ground. You will feel the traction with ease!
- It’s also made of kangaroo leather. You should know that before you buy it.
If you are looking for a high-quality soccer cleat, this one is perfect!
RUNIC Soccer Cleats Mens
- There are six different color options at the sales page.
- The shoe is pretty flexible compared to the price.
- It’s a price performance product and perfectly suitable for wide feet.
- The forefoot is 3D textured which makes the ball control easy.
- The stitches are pretty good. It’s designed to last longer.
- The width is medium, but it’s perfectly fine for wide feet. You can order one size bigger if you wear thick soccer socks.
This might be an excellent choice if you are short on the budget. You can order half size bigger if you have a wide foot.
How to Pick the Best Soccer Cleat for Wide Feet?
Wide feet are a problem for many athletes when it comes to picking the most suitable shoe. However, if you have right guidance, you can easily find yourself a suitable shoe. There are plenty of important things for picking cleats for wide feet, but I will share the most important ones. Material quality, design, durability, size are the most important ones for this matter. Let’s start out with material quality.
The material quality is the most important thing if you want to have comfort during your shoe usage. This is especially crucial if you are buying the shoe for wide feet. There are many materials out there which are flexible enough to provide comfort for wide feet. First product has kangaroo which is a durable and flexible leather. It will be suitable for you if you have wide feet. However, if you have ethics issue with that, it might be not for you.
The upper part is also important because it directly affects the ball control ability and shooting. You should check the texture of the shoes and see if you are compatible for controlling the ball with ease. Ball control is one of the most important aspects of the game, and we should not neglect it.
I really like the designs of the soccer cleats. They are perfect most of the time. However, I really like the “Predator” Model from adidas brand. It looks extremely beautiful and suitable for forward players. I’m a winger and i definitely like the looks of the cleat! You can also prefer other shoes in my list which also pretty look good in my opinion. The design of the shoes is a highly personal thing, and it varies for everybody!
The durability is another important topic. You don’t want to change your soccer cleats every few months. You should check out the material quality and see if the cleats are suitable for long-term usage!
You need to be careful when it comes to choosing the size. The size of the cleats affected by variety of things. First of all, you need to determine what type of soccer sock you use. This will directly increase the size of your shoe by half point. Thick soccer socks are really nice and i like the comfort they provide. However, you need to be aware of the fact that they increase the shoe size by half point. If you are wearing thin socks, this won’t be an issue. You can also buy half size bigger if you have wide feet like me.
Wide feet might be a problem if you don’t know what you are looking for. Most of the experienced soccer players don’t have this problem since they know their feet and preferences. If you can’t find what type of shoe you need, you need to read my advice on this topic so you can easily find yourself a suitable model. You can also check the comparison table, if you don’t have any idea what you are looking for! Feel free to comment below about other soccer cleats or your experiences so we can help out other people!